Thursday, March 31, 2011

A New Adventure

Hello...This is just a test. I just want to see what this looks like and really need to figure out how it all works. I may as well admit that I have no idea what I am doing, but I am excited about learning all this. I have put together websites for my classrooms and school, BUT have never done a blog before...so yes this is a new adventure for me. Of course, the real challenge is going to be writing something for this blog! I do enjoy writing but sometimes it is difficult to decide what to write about. But that is all part of the challenge and anyone who knows me...knows I love a good challenge:) So here it is...my first post on my own little blog. Why is it called "Dancing in the Rain"? Ahh....my next blog post just came to me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment